[PA-Furry] whats PA like?

Tigress zeia_vaine at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 06:48:58 EDT 2000

--- Sam Lienhard <vulpsturm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Giza aka Doug Muth <dmuth at ot.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 08:20:53PM -0700,
> Sibierius
> > wrote:
> > >so since im gonna be moveing to your state in 3
> > weeks and 6 days from now,
> > >might be nice if i can hear all your opinions on
> > your state, how is it,
> >
> > 	We've got lots of Amish people here.
> >
> > >does it have an equal to santa rosa ave,
> >
> > 	What?
> >
> > >can i get me some cheeba 8-),
> >
> > 	Who?
> >
> > >and do yall have carls juniors?
> >
> > 	Eh?
> >

> > 	Later,
> >
> > --
> > <Doug "Giza" Muth> ----
>

> ::Cough cough:: let a natural PA resident, who get's
> out of his house more than twice a week tell about
> PA
> ;)
>
> Our version of Santa Rosa Ave  would be MacArthur
> Road/145/or 7th Street (all one road)
>
> The state is great if you actually go out and look
> at
> it.  The Pocconos are great, the Coal Region (near
> Hazelton) is good if you like train/mining history,
> the Amish are contained near Lancaster, the People
> are
> generally nice, there's lots of history.  Pretty
> much
> any firearm is legal, including Full auto, silencers
> (class III) destructive devices (rocket launchers)
> flamethrowers, etc....
>
> the rest of your questions are no
>
> Vulp
oooooo rocket launchers and flame throwers are legal?
does that include using them i know a certain taco
bell that could use a clean up crew. not to mention a
certain house in quakertown
Tigress

=====
Little Tigress Foo Foo runnin through the forest, picking up the field mice and popping them into her mouth.
ICQ# 11948734 AIM PiscesTig