[PA-Furry] Re: bussaca

SILVERMOONWOLF19 at aol.com SILVERMOONWOLF19 at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 01:12:59 EDT 2000

OH MY GOD...I ACTUALLY GOT A REPLY...MULTIPLE REPLIES...I'M STUNNED. *lol* thanks so much man, i really appriciate it. i'm dying to meet other furs. anyway, i live in clarion pa. where i attend clarion university. not sure if allentown is close or what...but i can't drive anyway. i'll HAVE to get my liscense if i want to attend these meets. ok, again, thank you soooooooooo much for replying. write me back or if you have aol instant messenger, my screen name is silvermoonwolf19
peace out, fur forever
      SILVER