[PA-Furry] BI-MONTHLY PA FUR MEET (October)

Giza aka Doug Muth giza at claws-and-paws.com
Sat Sep 23 11:24:21 EDT 2000

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 12:30:02AM -0400, Marin de Fur (aka Jon Clauss) wrote:
>   Yess fellow furs it is time once again for that event which occurs
>every Even numbered month on the second full weekend. I know
>this is prolly short notice once again but it's TIME FOR THE BI-
>MONTHLY FUR MEET..EET..EET..EET..EET..EET..EET.......
[snip]

	I'll be there, definitely on Friday and Saturday, possibly on
Sunday as well.  And let's not forget, that Friday the 13th will also be
a full moon. :-)

	I will also be able to provide local transportation for furs who
need it, as usual.

	Cheers,

--
<Giza aka Doug Muth> * <http://www.claws-and-paws.com/> * <ICQ:  14112246>