[PA-Furry] Bi-Monthly FURMEET!!! April 13-15 (RSVP List)*update*

Bussaca2 at aol.com Bussaca2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 09:05:19 EDT 2001

OK.. HERE YE HERE YE!!!

It's FRIDAY THE 13th oooohhh spppookky.....
And I'm releasing the RSVP list.. And I released it at the last second so you
all couldn't back out cause you know you don't have anything better planed...
HAHAHA...

Last minute news:
Gun Shoot: If you have been invited you WILL be receiving a separate e-mail
each.. if you have not received an invitation, you never expressed an
interest in going or feel free to contact me as to why you were not invited..
The shoot is scheduled for Saturday morning 9:00am-11:30am You are welcome to
stay at the range longer, but I will be leaving to make sure the days events
move along..

Meet EVENTS..

Friday:
I will be home ALL day Friday.. Cleaning, getting ready, etc..now feel free
to show up anytime..but be prepared to be bored or helping me do errands
until the afternoon..
Board games, movies, ironclaw ..

Saturday..
10:00am Start getting up!!! (try not to sleep in)
11:00am Feel free to make breakfast, or form groups and head out to various
breakfast food joints(dennys,mcdonalds,Musahi Sushi)
12:00pm Get ready to go to the zoo.. It's back open and we all liked it last
time.. It's the Elm-wood Park Zoo. (http://www.elmwoodparkzoo.com) Admission
is very minimal. 6.50 per person.And for every person over 10 people they'll
reduce the price..woo-hoo.
3:00pm: at this point we can either vote to stay until close (4:00pm) or
leave for some eats..
4:00pm: we're either eating or now leaving the zoo.. for food anyways.. and
heading back home..
5:00pm: at this point we should be home relaxing, we'll get some board game
going and maybe put on a movie..
**(if group food is wanted,pizza,chinese please feel free to ask we'll start
to organize dinner.)**
**(if anybody wished to spilt off and go to dinners or wishes to go to a
movie let us know so we can see if anybody else would like to attend.

12:00am Rocky Horror picture show.. If your up for it let go and have a good
time!!

Sunday:
11:00am: I know none of you will be awake yet.. but I'll try.. to get you up
anyways.
12:00pm: Get something to eat and head out to the options.
1:00pm: option 1: Planet Trog for all of you who didn't go last time was
fun.. it is a laser tag arena, games last about 10 minutes, games are 6 bucks
for your first game, 5 for every after that..
1:00pm: option 2: Movie!, Pokeymon 3 is out, but if you want to vote for
something else Please say something..
3:00pm the movie should be getting out and or we're home from trog.
4:00pm I've run out of Ideas damb you!!!!! any suggestions are welcome :)

OK heres the list..:
Furs Coming:
---------------------------------
Basil
Dante
Marin
Kes
Cyril
Vulpsturm
Rabat
DragonWolf
Kit
Giza
WallyFox
FireDragon
Lord Rivin
Ciaus
Kraftwork
Blaze
Das Boot
Shy
Kooky

Furs Maybe Coming:
-----------------------------------

Dale Farmer
Giza
Cyril

Furs Not Coming..
Jbadger
Stormfront Dragon (Family Matters)

Furs in need of a ride:

Wow I must say this is gonna be a great turn out and meet.. Definitely bring
a camera, camcorders etc..cause this one is gonna be one for the books..

Bussaca