[PA-Furry] Elmwood Park Zoo

Lincoln aka JBadger Shatterer of Worlds -- the silly little ratel jbadger at panix.com
Fri Apr 13 11:59:49 EDT 2001

Someone asked me about this zoo so I dug up an old e-mail from last year
from the Feb 20th meet posted to Hudsonfur.

Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (near Philadelphia) is home to beautiful
Elmwood Park Zoo. Located in central Norristown, it's within easy reach of
all major highways serving the area. It features more than 15O fascinating
wild animals of North America including, jaguars, cougars, wolves, bison,
elk, prairie dogs, otters, bobcats, alligators, eagles, owls, and many, many
more. Cost is about $3.50 for adults.
I recommend you take a look at there web page.
http://www.elmwoodparkzoo.com/

--
JBadger ICQ #2686614, AOL IM sen3398.   Come to I-Con http://www.iconsf.org
Lincoln (jbadger at badger-mail.zzn.com.nospam)   http://www.freelori.org