[PA-Furry] PA renfaire..who,what,where,when?....

SmileFang at aol.com SmileFang at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 17:37:00 EDT 2001

A bit of information on the Faire...
October 21st, the day everyone was planning on coming, is the last day of the
Faire. It is also what has been named the "Spooky Days and Spooky Nights"
weekend of the Faire, meaning it has a Halloween theme. Characters will be in
some additional costumes (possibly a pair of undead Elite Guards with the
Queen, and that sort of thing), so fursuits might not stick out as much as
you'd think!
I've been trying to come up with a costume for my own character that
weekend...I play Estrella the Singing Gypsy. Any ideas for something small I
could do that would contribute to this theme?
-Itara