[PA-Furry] Halloween Party

Erik Mouse erikmouse at km-website.com
Wed Oct 24 20:23:35 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Riley" <silvergrin at gobot.com>
To: <pa-furry at claws-and-paws.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [PA-Furry] Halloween Party

> Heya!
>
> HEY! I'm a wolf! And I'm VEEEEEERRRRYY trustworthy! *snicker* Reallly!
*snicker*

Sounds like you're better off hitching a ride to the resturant where mother
mouse works to meet me instead unless something can be arranged where there
is a location around Easton, Betheham, Allentown where you could meet in
fursuit almost privately.

Sincerely,

Erik Mouse

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your furiend, if you give me
some cheese!"
ICQ #: 89420836
AIM: ErikMouse
Yahoo! Messenger: erikmouse