[PA-Furry] Halloween Party

Erik Mouse erikmouse at km-website.com
Wed Oct 24 20:55:50 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Indya" <demonkity at home.com>
To: <pa-furry at claws-and-paws.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [PA-Furry] Halloween Party

> Wow that's a ways. Is there a train you can take over to Lansdale?
> Tigress

Maybe you be happy to take a train to a happy meeting spot in said towns so
you can find out what I'm really like. By having even the few meet me
somewhere, all rumors about me being very dangerous will be discharged. Just
think abut it, eh!

Sincerely,

Erik Mouse

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your furiend, if you give me
some cheese!"
ICQ #: 89420836
AIM: ErikMouse
Yahoo! Messenger: erikmouse