[PA-Furry] Look, I don't know how I'm gonna convince youto believe me

Camstone Fox camstone at email.com
Sun Oct 28 21:37:04 EST 2001

~sigh~ Sorry this got out of hand everyone... it wasn't my desire to get you
furs spun up again like this. Just trying to see if someone would or could
help Erik understand, especially those who've met him before. Like I said,
I've tried... and I'm so frustrated, I'm at the point of giving up.

Again, sorry for the ensuing spam... private emails aspouging my scourging
welcome.
--
Grace and Strength,

    Camstone Fox

   "God does not throw dice." &
   "I want to know God's thoughts, and the rest are details." &
   "Imagination is more important than knowledge." by Albert Einstein

  /\w/\      camstone at dirtdeninn.org -or- camstone at email.com
< o o >      http://dirtdeninn.org/Camstone
    \  /  \      FurCode: http://www.vulpine.pp.se/cgi-bin/fc?camston0
   ~*~          ICQ --> 60091838