[PA-Furry] am i the youngest member of claws-and-paws?!

Kitsune Le tavaskitsune at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 19:42:01 EDT 2002

oh man, i think im the youngest, this is so weird, im
only 15....oh well, i hope all you other guys dont
mind me being at the con, think ill be one of the only
minors walking around....lol =)
dont be affraid to say hi though, cuase ill probobly
be really lonley, im sure i wont be hard to miss, me
and the little yellow badge and my spiked up asain
hair =P
in any case, if you'd like to say hi to me please do
huh?

xoxoxoxo
Tavy ^.^