[PA-Furry] Mutter Museum

EeoRaptor at aol.com EeoRaptor at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 09:42:02 EST 2003

That museum is so cool.. I recommend going there if youre ever in Philly! They have some interesting exhibits... like the soap lady, Chang and Eng's liver (the original siamese twins.  Along with some other really neat medical oddities.  I went there with a high school class trip, and one of the seniors almost fainted into one of the glass cases.

Emi

(PS the neatest part is the huge catalog of things people have swallowed/gotten stuck in their throat... )