[PA-Furry] Howls to everyone!

Manicknux aputhevideogameswami2000 at attbi.com
Sat Mar 1 05:42:04 EST 2003

Welcome welcome!

~Manic Advenacomis

"You see things; and you say 'Why?'  But I dream things that never were; and
I say 'Why not?'" ~ George Bernard Shaw

Furry Code: FFDp3a/R[Hedgehog]w3r A- C- D H+ M P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm-/m-
RLCT/E/M/S/TH a16 cluw++++ d++ e- f++++ h*

LJ: www.livejournal.com/~manicknux
AIM: ManicSU
MSN: MrApuVGS
ICQ: 170521972