[PA-Furry] to all concerned(or interested)

Francis Henry Firestar frank_firestar at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 09:12:03 EST 2003

Heh try meeting him in furson.... It gets kinda interesting. Atleast I can hold a magneloquent (ithink that is how you spell it) conversation with him. Anyways I gotta get moving.... two weeks till the brunch. Oh and tails are optional but don't wear huge suits.... This is a family diner we are going to ok. Sorry about that for all the fur suiters wanting to go.
 Manicknux <aputhevideogameswami2000 at attbi.com> wrote:Wow, I finally get to see an, er...personalized message from Uncle Kage! =)
I feel honored.

~Manic Advenacomis

"You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and
I say 'Why not?'" ~ George Bernard Shaw

Furry Code: FFDp3a/R[Hedgehog]w3r A- C- D H+ M P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm-/m-
RLCT/E/M/S/TH a16 cluw++++ d++ e- f++++ h*

LJ: www.livejournal.com/~manicknux
AIM: ManicSU
MSN: MrApuVGS
ICQ: 170521972