[PA-Furry] ok,the details

Skytech skytech at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 8 19:12:02 EST 2003

> so basically,come on over,bring whatever,and
> chill,talk,and basically relax.
>
> fox out(man,you need to stop saying things like that)

Ten bloody O' clock... Kids went to sleep after the two brothers
had gangs of fun with the one's new toys. I seemed obligated to
join in with the in-laws because we don't see each other very often. Most
are on hubby's side of the family. I was hoping to link my laptop to one of
their desktop via ethernet but they had taken Quake III Areana off their
machine and the party made it impossible to reload. Well I got to watch
Jumanji while the hens nattered.

A little news then off to bed. Maybe another time when the weather can get
us outside with a burger or dog, a breath of air, and no hens!!
--
Skytech