Weekend Brunch? (was Re: [PA-Furry] fur meet)

Joe Engledow cedric at tigerden.com
Thu Mar 13 12:42:02 EST 2003

Okay, so it's 11 a.m.
WHAT DAY?

There's a lot of questions going around, I know I'm not the only one asking
these questions because up till now I haven't seen an announcement that
puts all three of these things together.

WHERE: Quakertown Family Diner (somewhere on 309)
WHO: Frank Firestar (ask for Frankie's party)
WHEN: 11 a.m. ... uh... some day

I'll bet if you made a hard-and-fast announcement, you'll be pleased with
how many people decide to show up.