Weekend Brunch? (was Re: [PA-Furry] fur meet)

Francis Henry Firestar frank_firestar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 15:42:03 EST 2003

I guess you haven';t been reading the posts *sighs* It was on the 15th sincve when I have actuaklly came up with the idea.
 Joe Engledow <cedric at tigerden.com> wrote:Okay, so it's 11 a.m.
WHAT DAY?

There's a lot of questions going around, I know I'm not the only one asking
these questions because up till now I haven't seen an announcement that
puts all three of these things together.

WHERE: Quakertown Family Diner (somewhere on 309)
WHO: Frank Firestar (ask for Frankie's party)
WHEN: 11 a.m. ... uh... some day

I'll bet if you made a hard-and-fast announcement, you'll be pleased with
how many people decide to show up.

>> >Well I am the best fur to ask. Anyways the Place is Quakertown Family
>> >Diner and it is right on 309. After we might go bowling and Magnus said we
>> >could go to his house for a party if you guys want to... Well that is what
>> >is happening for the brunch.
>>
>>Okay, well, you have Where, but not When or Who.
>>
>>When is the brunch being held? (Date and Time)
>>Who do we ask for at the restaurant? (Has anyone called to tell them
>>they're going to have a party of 20 or so?)
>
>Ok about when I said it was 11 Am but not sure if anyone else knows about
>it. That and when I get there (Which will be early of course for everyone
>who makes it there early) Just ask for the Table with Frankie ok.

FAQ: http://www.claws-and-paws.com/pa-furry/

What would life be like if I never became furry..... would I be what the human race calls "normal". Something tells me that being normal shows that your boring.... so.... give me wings and talons over being "normal".

The ever so changing ways of myself can be veiwed at www.angelfire.com/rpg2/lifeoffrank/index.html If you would like to comment please do... I always need some sort of input.