[PA-Furry] Sissy Mary

Francis Henry Firestar frank_firestar at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 12:12:52 EST 2003

yeah well thaks alot Ed..... ya made me feel likeI am
nothing because I am a liberal. Anyways I guess I
better look for an anti rally war thing so I could be
happy.

http://home.att.net/~matthew.schell/RallyForAmerica/SissyMary-NeuterSaddam.jpg
> --
>
> /\ \\ /\
> /| \ (''-.\ _| Stormfront Thundra Dragon |_
> / | \//""| \
> >_\""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""/_<
> / | / | | \
> / |/"(_)) | \ She waits for me at night, she waits
> for me in silence
> """\|\\(_))\|/""" She gives me all her tenderness
> and takes away my pain
> /W / W And so far she hasn't run, though I swear
> she's had
> / \ \\ her moments
> __/ // // She still believes in miracles while
> others cry in
> "---" "WWW vain
> --- Billy Joel, "All About Soul"

=====

What would life be like if I never became furry..... would I be what the human race calls "normal". Something tells me that being normal shows that your boring.... so.... give me wings and talons over being "normal".

The ever so changing ways of myself can be veiwed at www.angelfire.com/rpg2/lifeoffrank/index.html If you would like to comment please do... I always need some sort of input.