[PA-Furry] Moving! need help!

Ashtyn NightWolf ashtynnightwolf at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:42:14 EST 2003

Another time having my truck would have helped....curse my luck

Ash,
AIM: Vvw0ifvV
MSN: AshtynNightWolf
Yahoo!: AshtynNightWolf
ICQ: 114723437
Private E-mail: AshtynNightWolf at hotmail.com
(You'd think I have something with that name)
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/ashtynnightwolf
Furry Code: FCWp3arsw A C+ D H+ M+ P+ R++ T+++ W Z Sm++ RLCI/CT/LW/M/- a
cdlnw++++$ d+++ e f+++ h* iwf+++ j++ p++ sm--