[PA-Furry] DO NOT See The Village

Cape Hart humbajoe at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 09:12:12 EDT 2004

Don't jump to conclusions about my tastes in film.  Movies do need more
character development and less special effects these days, but when a movie
is advertised as a paranormal suspense/thriller, and turns out to be nothing
but over-serious dialogue and have a just plain stupid plot, forgive me for
feeling cheated out of my money.

[Minor Spoiler]

The movie was promising until about half way through when they expose the
horror elements of the film as fake and nothing to be scared of.  What the
hell am I supposed to be afraid of the rest of the movie?

Maybe I wouldn't be as pissed off if the advertisements for the film weren't
so completely mis-leading.  When I am in the mood for a horror film, I want
to see a horror film.  I do not want to go into what I've been told is a
horror film, but turns out to be a drama.

Instant Messanger Contact Information

AIM: Thumbwhack
YIM: humbajoe
MSN: humbajoe at hotmail.com