[PA-Furry] DO NOT See The Village

Cape Hart humbajoe at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 07:42:22 EDT 2004

I enjoyed Signs. Not as much as The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, but I did
enjoy it (my only gripe with Signs was a few things that were just stupid
and unexplained, such as the much-made-fun-of "Why can the aliens travel
through space and invade earth, which is mostly water, yet they can't even
open a wooden door plus their only weakness is water?").

This is really the only M. Knight film that I absolutely hated.

Instant Messanger Contact Information

AIM: Thumbwhack
YIM: humbajoe
MSN: humbajoe at hotmail.com