[PA-Furry] A writer seeking help

BF BlueOceanTao at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 08:12:02 EDT 2004

I guess toss a link here or to my email address and I'll read it for you as
long as your deadline isn't too soon (like say, its tommorrow). Also, this
writing contest. Is there a website for it? I doubt your looking for more
competition so no worries. I wouldn't be putting anything in now, but I
recently began to re-open all that old stuff I used to write and I'm even
trying to complete some of my work once again. 30 pages is long to me. I
hardly ever reach even a close length to that.

-BF