[PA-Furry] (Update) Late August Meet In Harrisburg/Hershey Area

CruxVV m
Sun Aug 15 18:12:02 EDT 2004

Just thought I'd update everyone on the meet.  Below is the original e-mail,
so for details and contact info, see there.  Well, I've thought about it and
with some feedback, I've determined that roller skating doesn't seem too
popular, due to lack of skill/risk of injury.  Sooooo, I guess we'll do
bowling again.  I'll post the details later this week, i.e. addressed for
both the lanes and my residence.  I'd like to start this around 5ish or so
on saturday afternoon, and it'll go until sunday afternoon for those who
want to stay the night.  Please, however, let me know that you are coming,
as parking and perhaps space (depending on the amount of attendees) is
limited.  I have a PS2 and a GameCube for any who wish to bring games, etc.
Food... well, I'm pretty sure it'll be out somewhere, as I don't have the
capability to cook for so many.  Oh, and please.. this is an alcohol free
meet, so please do not bring it.  Besides... we don't need alcohol to have
fun :D

-Crux