[PA-Furry] renfest

Nataku kamiya inuboy_nataku at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:12:02 EDT 2004

well too short notice for me ><  im hoping that there would be a nice large
group date... if not im getting ready to arange a date to get some friends
to come with me.  i'll post it asap.

Nataku

Aim nataku ryo muyo
Mobile aim: inuboy nataku
Live Journal: Nataku Ryo Muyo (most posts require that u are in friends
list.  Msg me and i 'll add u)