[PA-Furry] Bowling etc etc Anyone?

Emi genericritter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 12:42:03 EDT 2004

Im coming back to Philly area next weekend and was
wondering if anyone wanted to get together at the
Brunswick Zone in Feasterville for some bowling and
DDR?  It'll be the last time I'll be back in PA for
some time, and I just know how you guys miss me
*snerk*.

Bowling, DDR and if enough show up maybe Laser Tag if
its not booked for a party...  food afterwards at the
Pub on street Road?

This would be on the 28th of August, Saturday.  Time
depending on when I get up there, since I have to work
Friday night into Saturday morning.

RSVP via email or gimme a call on my cell @
267-980-5683

Emi

I apologize if this conflicts with anyone else's
meets...  dunno whats going on in PA anymore really.