[PA-Furry] Pittsburgh FurMeet Clarification

ashe at squirrellyfox.com ashe at squirrellyfox.com
Sat Aug 21 12:42:11 EDT 2004

I'm sorry that I didn't specify where I life.  I am in Shadyside, right on
Fifth Ave for anyone familiar with the layout of Pittsburgh.  Yes I did call
Beaver the wilderness I am sorry.  I was actually thinking of hosting the
gaming and movie night on September 10-11.  I do have a D&D world that could
be run if there are enough furs interested.

I would like to consistantly set up the meets to be on the second weekend of
every month.

Ashe