[PA-Furry] RE: The Pittsburgh Meet. (More details)

Manicknux aputhevideogameswami2000 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 14:12:03 EDT 2004

While I know that this has little or nothing to do with the meet or
fur-b-que.  I felt that it might get attention because of where it's
referring to.  I was just driving home from White Oak and saw a motorcycle
(powerbike..Honda, Kawasaki, etc.) that was covered with a tiger print faux
fur of some sort.  It was quite nice looking.  I don't know if that's a
normal thing or if it was completely custom.  I thought I  might as well
post here and see if maybe I had encountered someone from the list. =P  Does
anyone own a bike like that?  Just out of curiosity.

~Justin "Manic"