[PA-Furry] Re: The Pittsburgh Meet. (More details)

Dream Riley neo_vero at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 14:12:04 EDT 2004

oooohhh I KNEW I was forgetting something.

I have the house from September 2-6th. I was planning
to have people over the 3-5th.(Friday-Sunday) I am in
the SouthHills of Pittsburgh, Dormont in perticular.
If anyone is interested email me and I'll give you the
address. Its my grandmothers house. (she is letting
house sit, and YES she is aware of the meet), or I'd
put the adress up here.

Dyre

=====
"The future is eternally fascinating because it hasn't happened yet."
William Shatner