[PA-Furry] Re: PA-Furry digest, Vol 1 #1292 - 8 msgs

skippyfox skippy at gamix.net
Thu Aug 26 18:12:04 EDT 2004

>  aww man not fair no furmeet's in or around the berks
> county area

Yeah, that's a shame. Um...I don't mean to sound rude or anything but it is
kind of irritating to have to scroll through 8 huge messages just to read
your tiny little reply. I know, I'm lazy. But in the future could you please
remove any nonessential text from the reply and leave only what you feel is
relevant to your post? I'd appreciate that a lot. Thanks.

--skippyfox