[PA-Furry] ANNOUNCEMENT: Fursuit workshop in the DC area, May 8th!

Jon Albers jalbers at pandaguy.com
Thu May 6 07:42:03 EDT 2004

Hi, folks!  Well, I am going to open up the basement again this weekend for another fursuit workshop.  Rules as usual:  Do NOT arrive before noon.  Bring snacks for yourself and to share.  I have tools for you to use, and there is a signifigant scrap pile, but you should plan on bringing your own materials for your projects.  We usually break for dinner around 6 or 7pm, so plan accordingly.

If you need directions, email me directly.  Also if you intend to stay overnight, let me know, because crash space is very limited.

This weekend, among other things, I am going to offer folks who attend a "head starti."

If you plan to attend one of my workshops, join the mailing list below for details about what's going on:

I have created a Yahoo! Group for the fursuit workshops I have been holding. If you are one of people who attend them, or plan to attend, please consider joining it:

Group name: pandashop
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pandashop
Group email address: pandashop at yahoogroups.com

--Jon