[PA-Furry] Van Helsing !

Ashtyn NightWolf ashtynnightwolf at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 12:12:06 EDT 2004

I'll be there... and probably early... either outside sucking on nicotine or
sitting in the same area... or in the arcade >.>

My cell is 484-300-6512 if anyone gets lost as well..

Ash,
AIM: Vvw0ifvV
MSN: AshtynNightWolf
Yahoo!: AshtynNightWolf
ICQ: 114723437
Private E-mail: AshtynNightWolf at hotmail.com
(You'd think I have something with that name)
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/ashtynnightwolf
Furry Code: FCWp3arsw A C+ D H+ M+ P+ R++ T+++ W Z Sm++ RLCI/CT/LW/M/- a
cdlnw++++$ d+++ e f+++ h* iwf+++ j++ p++ sm--