[PA-Furry] Van Helsing recap

Karou Sumikage FLYERSman at comcast.net
Fri May 7 23:42:02 EDT 2004

And yet again my name confuses people! Ok, lemme clear this up.

Little Wolf is Karou Sumikage. Basically I was told I should pick an
alternate name because there's probably tons of Little Wolf's out there, so
I did. Now it just confuses people =P

So, from now on, call me Little Wolf =P

Karou "Little Wolf" Sumikage

PS: Yes, Van Helsing did Rawk...needed more back story though