[PA-Furry] The Final Resting Place Of FurFright's URL...I promise!

Belic Bear bearknight at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 11:42:05 EDT 2004

This is the last time we move the grave, I promise! *grins*

The final resting place of FurFright's URL is: www.furfright.org

FurFright is a multi-day Halloween-themed furry con in the Northeast, and
we'd like you all to come and join us!  PLEASE spread news of the site and
con around and help us promote. Grab the FurFright logo off our site and
make a link on your own webpage, put us on your LJ, get "FurFright"
tattooed on your forehead, do whatever it takes! *grins* Remember, the more
furs, the more fun!

Thank you all for your patience.

Peace, love, and happiness! *bearhuggles everybeast*

Bear (Belic)

'In the future, geese will be rocket-powered.' --Mike (MST3K)