[PA-Furry] Greetings from a new fur

Renard Heureux meleemaster0503 at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 09:42:02 EDT 2004

hieeeeeee
^^

i love to meet new furs! i have no idea where Clearfield is, but if it was
possible i'd like to meet ya ^^. talk to me on aim so i can get to know ya
and maybe i could set up to see ya and you could meet some of my furriends
^^. hope to hear from ya and become good furriends ^^. my contact info is in
my signature *giggles* so please take note *paw waves* ^^.

Renard Heureux the Giggling Fox
Contact me personally at
meleemaster0503 at hotmail.com
or Talk to me on AIM