[PA-Furry] Re: Greetings from a new fur

Auriam auriam at netzero.net
Wed May 19 15:42:02 EDT 2004

Hey.. is this the same Stripe I used to hang out with on SPR?.. Aka
Lucius?.. if so, hey, great to hear from you again. If not, nice to see a
new fur on the list, *hugs*, welcome back to good old central PA. (I'm in
the State College area, btw, for anyone who doesn't know me, I don't post
much)..

-Auriam

(ps: also wondering who's going to Anthrocon this year.. I'm driving, and
I'll have a couple of spots available in the car.. also, if anyone needs a
roommate for AC, I'm still looking for a roomspace or even floorspace for
the con hotel!  Ack! Help! =!_!=

> Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:24:58 -0500
> From: "Robert Green" <tiggerkat at charter.net>
> To: "pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com"
<pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com>
> Subject: [PA-Furry] Greetings from a new fur
>
> Hi, everyone.
>
> Wanted to introduce myself to the list as a new member.
>
> I go by Jamal Tigga these days or Stripes McFelis(same Stripes as on the
Ohio furlist).

> Recently moved back to the PA area from Texas, by way of Ohio, living out
in Clearfield County, the ONLY fur in Clearfield County that I know of.