[PA-Furry] Magnus' Situation and Emi's party

skippyfox skippy at gamix.net
Thu May 20 19:42:02 EDT 2004

Well, post-replies seem to work, so maybe I'll paste yesterday's message
into this reply and see if it will get through. Thanks Byz. :)

Hey everybody. Magnus called from the local county jail today to let us know
he's been there for the last 10 days, and will remain there for an
indeterminate amount of time.

First of all, the purpose of this email is not to start rumors or begin a
dramatic argument about Magnus. If you feel like discussing this news,
starting rumors, or getting details on what happened, do it in private. I'm
not in charge of this list, but I know I'm not the only one who doesn't feel
like seeing that stuff here.

The purpose of this email is to find anybody who would mind taking care of
Magnus' home (or living in it) while he's away. He lives in Bridgeport, PA,
a somewhat-urban town adjacent to Norristown and approximately 15 minutes
from the Adam's Mark Hotel in Philadelphia. If you help out, your stay would
be for an unknown length of time, and you'd be paying for a portion of the
rent so that an eviction does not occur - I am guessing $300/mo, but it's
probably negotiable, and of course it depends on how many days or months you
spend there.

If you're interested in helping Mags out, please e-mail me and I will give
you more details and contact information.

At the moment, Cyril and Byzantyn have offered to help out by keeping an eye
on his place and checking his messages, etc., but it seems unlikely that
Mags will find anybody who can pitch in a little bit for the rent. :-/
Naturally, any help one can offer is very much appreciated.

Also, since Mags obviously cannot host Emi's party on Sunday, it will have
to be cancelled or postponed. Sorry Emi =/

--skippyfox