[PA-Furry] Flappy Test

Felix Softpaw softpaw at fusiontechva.net
Thu May 20 20:42:04 EDT 2004

Perhaps there could be some way to convert HTML to plaintext, rather than
bouncing the message?  Seems like a silly thing to reject messages for.

Also, are you certain it was HTML causing problems, and not RTF?  Outlook
and AOL's RTF formats cause a LOT of problems in my experience.  I
admittedly know nothing about the problems caused by non-plaintext messages
on this group in the past, just tossing out some thoughts.

-Felix Softpaw