[PA-Furry] Introductions and Mayfair

Yan Adbu tsenowolf at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 08:12:02 EDT 2004

Howls all,
Guess I should introduce myself, being new to the list
and all.  Name's Tseno, and I'm pretty much just
you're ordinary wolf.  Looking to meet new
friends as I'm FINALLY begining to meet other furres
irl.  Been a furre for quite a few years now, but only
recently became active.
So, in a rather uncharacteristic move, - as I'm
typically very shy and not so outgoing - I'm gonna
jump right in and see if maybe I can get together
something for the 28th 29th or 30th of this month, as
Allentown is having the Great Mayfair  (not so
great...heh...but I always believed the company rather
than the place was important, and it at least provides
a good excuse for a small gathering [
http://mayfairfestival.org ] ).  So....  yeah.  My
orginizational skills really arn't fantastic, so, I'm
just kinda throwin' this out to see if anyfur is
interested.
And...  I guess that's it.  Hopefully I'll get to meet
some of you soon.
~Tseno

PS sorry if any of you get this more than once, had
some technical difficulties.