[PA-Furry] FW: Animal Emergency Law

Fire D. Husky firedhusky at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 21:42:02 EDT 2004

Im glad you have your point of view, tho seems you are
taking abit personal here.

i have no clue who you are, who you donate to  or what
goverment you like.  and honestly i could care less.

All i m saing is that i agree with the fact that a
person that has training to save a life,  should not
turn their back to a sufering  criter or human. I know
that I will do my best to help if i  come across a
life threatening situation. whoever is the person or
critter, rich or poor.

like it or not is my opinion.

good luck

Fire D husky