[PA-Furry] FW: Animal Emergency Law

Leslie Susan Mann lsmann at dpsinfo.com
Wed May 26 10:42:13 EDT 2004

Grrrr
that's horrible!!!!!
animals are people too
anyone who owns a cat, dog, or ferret knows how much these animals have
varied personalities
to have varied personalities it must be capible of thoughts and feelings
even if it's different then humans (and therefore souls as well, damn any
religon that says animals can't go to heaven, I think heaven would be
horrible without them)
as a result I call it a crime not to help a pet in need (I also think it's a
crime to use an animal for tests that benifit humans... all creatures are in
equal value.. humans don't see it because of religon telling them they are
more important just because they have civlization)

my two cents

--- Grizzdrop, the goblin Queen