[PA-Furry] About Magnus and a Lesson from all this...

skippyfox skippy at gamix.net
Thu May 27 14:12:02 EDT 2004

Come to think of it, I have had similar experiences. I won't go into too
much detail. Basically, in high school I was provoked far beyond my ability
to control myself. After becoming violent I ended up doing 40 hours of
community service, which is smaller than what other kids get, but still more
than what I think I deserved. But much worse than that was the fact that
before, during, and long long after my punishment was served, my peers
rediculed and questioned my behavior, intelligence, and morals. Having to
find the words and explain myself is difficult, and doing so again and again
becomes very tiring, so I ended up taking a lot of insults, losing
self-esteem, and even to this day, from time to time, I have to put up with
ignorance regarding an event that happened years and years in the past. That
is a lot worse than raking leaves for five days in heavy, cold rain...

Whatever Mags did, he's paying for it and more. He definitely doesn't need
to take any shit from us when he comes home. And I won't give him any. I
don't even care to find out what he did.

Byz, that was a beautiful message, and when Mags reads it he will agree. I
am going to try and stay optimistic, so while I will remember Mags I'm going
to also remember that we will all see him again soon. I am free tomorrow.
Please call me and we'll see when I can pick you up and we can go to see
Mags. Chances are only you can go in and I will have to wait, since it is
not visiting hours (the time is only for item-retrieval).

--skippyfox