[PA-Furry] RE: PA-Furry digest, Vol 1 #1208 - 5 msgs

Stephen Karpa II xraptor87 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 16:42:02 EDT 2004

Hey, this is my first time posting, so I was wondering about getting
together with someone at a local festival. I live in a place called Summit
Hill PA and there is a local fair going on at the town baseball field this
weekend, the Ginder Memorial park. I was hoping that maybe I could meet
someone there, because up here on the mountain, it gets lonely without
others around.

Reply someone nearby?