[PA-Furry] About Magnus Continued

Byzantyn the Dragon capryhircus at comcast.net
Thu May 27 19:42:16 EDT 2004

Byzantyn Here

Thank you for the positive feedback and support everyone.  This is very
stressful for me.  I've not been in this kind of position before and I don't
want to mess up.

Next step is to obtain Magnus' housekey and permission to enter his place.
Metallicat and I are going early tomorrow morning to take care of that if
possible.

One step at a time...

*****
The flight of fancy we both embark upon as one,
Upon my wings from e'er to e'er we fly 'midst clouds and light,
Only to touch the ground to sate our hungers and slake our thirsts,
Of body and spirit and desires!

---Byzantyn