[PA-Furry] About Magnus and a Lesson from all this...

Giza aka Doug Muth dmuth+giza at dca.net
Thu May 27 20:12:02 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 09:09:48AM -0700, Fire D. Husky wrote:

>If saving his belongings is his first priority now,
>and no one can keep them till he goes out (by keeping
>his stuff or moving in and paying his rent). may be he
>can alow you have a sale to pay for the cost of
>storing stuff in a storage place.
>
>sell somethings, save others.
>
>of cousre, is a delicate issue since there is money
>involved etc... and we all know what could hapen if he
>s not happy the way things were done.
[snip]

	Selling some of his belongings without checking with him first is
almost certainly a Bad Thing, and could lead to much unhappiness all
around.

	I think the idea of putting his stuff into storage is probably
good.  Decent sized storage units run on the order of $100/mo.  Assuming 4
months of incarceration, that means $400, which is pretty reasonable.  It
may be worth considering putting his stuff into storage, and having him
repay the money when he gets out of jail.

	My 2 tuna.

--
Giza aka Doug Muth  *  Philadelphia, PA, USA
AIM: DmuthAtHome  *  ICQ: 14112246  *  Web: http://www.claws-and-paws.com/