[PA-Furry] About Magnus and a Lesson from all this...

Felix Softpaw softpaw at fusiontechva.net
Thu May 27 20:42:02 EDT 2004

I know this from experience, an entire 3-bedroom apartment of stuff can fit
into a 10x10 storage unit, which usually ran about $80/month here last time
I checked (don't know about prices up there).  Anything bigger is probably
overkill (I dunno how much stuff he has), just make sure you stack
everything well.

I wish there was something I could do to help out, but with extremely
limited financial resources and living 4+ hours away, I'm afraid I can't do
more than wish him well.  Good luck to all involved, I hope this turns out
ok.

-Felix Softpaw