[PA-Furry] About Magnus Update May 28

Byzantyn the Dragon capryhircus at comcast.net
Fri May 28 07:42:02 EDT 2004

Byzantyn Here

Metallicat and I made it to the MCCF (jail) this morning and I got charge of
Magnus' keys and wallet and ID.  He authorized me to do some things for him
so I shall do what I can.  One thing at a time.

I'll be back online around 1:00 PM.

*****
The flight of fancy we both embark upon as one,
Upon my wings from e'er to e'er we fly 'midst clouds and light,
Only to touch the ground to sate our hungers and slake our thirsts,
Of body and spirit and desires!

---Byzantyn