[PA-Furry] More Wherefore Magnus?

Byzantyn the Dragon capryhircus at comcast.net
Fri May 28 11:14:50 EDT 2004

Byzantyn Here

OOPS that address is not complete, so here it is again:

Robert Sojokowski (04-2805)
MCCF
60 Eagleville Road
Norristown (Eagleville), PA 19403-1400

The MCCF stands for Montgomery County Correcional Facility
I included (Eagleville) in the address because the maps say Eagleville (the
zip code should get it there anyway)

If using Mapquest to locate the MCCF, use "Eagleville", NOT Norristown, in
the City/Town field or it will tell you it can't find it!

For all it's worth, helpful flaps,

Byz

*****
The flight of fancy we both embark upon as one,
Upon my wings from e'er to e'er we fly 'midst clouds and light,
Only to touch the ground to sate our hungers and slake our thirsts,
Of body and spirit and desires!

---Byzantyn