[PA-Furry] Magnus Needs Help

Byzantyn the Dragon capryhircus at comcast.net
Fri May 28 22:12:02 EDT 2004

Byzantyn Here

> PEOPLE, just let me handle this. I'm doing what I can and I know
> Magnus would prefer I handle most of this.
> His landlords are ALREADY aware as i spoke to another tenant on
> tuseday.

Magnus' landlord entered his apartment and gave the pets away.  They were
fine from what I heard.
Magnus gave me written permission to enter his place and take charge of his
posessions.  I'll know more when I visit him tomorrow.  Thanks muchly for
the help from Skippyfox, Fairfox, and Nataku!

> I hava already gotten his mail. I will take care of this.
> I'm trying to get his key if SOMEONE already hasn't. And _I_ will
> take care of what I can, if anyone wishes to assist, it would be

I have his key and I've also moved his car to a safe place.  His other car,
the Camaro, has expired tabs and from what Magnus told me doesn't run.
Unfortunately it's scheduled to be towed away.

> great, but PLEASE stop posting and commenting on things you will not
> or cannot or dont know if you can help. I'm taking care of as much as
> I can.

I posted to ask for help and to show I am actually doing something.  Whether
or not I'm in over my head is yet to be seen, but I saw no harm in this.

> Thank you. Additional help would be appreciated, but I have the
> resources, some of the time, and Magnus' confidence.

Appearantly I have it to and I'm neither taking it for granted nor
appreciated seeing everyone addressed in such a condescending and
patronizing manner.  For that reason I will say no more about this on the PA
Furry list.

Interested parties can contact me on ICQ (104556316), AIM (byzantyndragon),
Yahoo (byzantyn) or MSN (byzantynbloodlightning at hotmail.com)

Take care.

Byz