[PA-Furry] I think we need better subject titles.

Howard The TiggyCat tiggycat at kittymail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:42:03 EDT 2004

I think we need better subjects or something because there is an East coast Movie going on as well.  Maybe next time you could look and put something Like Pittsburgh area Movie Night.  Really we should all maybe label east central west etc, in all post from now on?  But since the other one is already there and they didn't put a location and you have different one best to check the one there first and make it so yours doesn't confuse.

Sorry for ranting.  Just lot going on in Philly area, east central, central, and various parts of west and all...