[PA-Furry] Last Minute Brunswick Zone Meet

Little Wolf FLYERSman at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 23:12:02 EDT 2004

As Thursday is as good of a time as any before I go back to school, I'm
putting together a small furmeet at Brunswick Zone in Feasterville, PA. The
meet is at 8 PM and will go until they kick us out of the place. Meet up at
the DDR machine in the arcade and we'll decide what to do from there. If you
can go, please let me know and if you need a ride, definitely let me know
cause I need to know that kind of thing.

Thanks and I hope to see ya there!

little wolf