[PA-Furry] Rising Star 13!

Jesse Stringer jestring at vt.edu
Thu Sep 2 08:12:02 EDT 2004

(relayed by request)
--------------------

Rising Star 13 presents: The Furry Room!
Hosted by the Society of Anthropomorphics at Virginia Tech

Featuring Furry videos   Furry Gaming And Plushie door prizes!

Rising Star 13 will be held Oct. 22-24, 2004 at Glenvar High in Salem VA. See http://www.rising-star.org for directions.

Author guest is Thom Gressman, whose work is published in the Battletech series. There will also be lots of gaming, featuring Clix-based games, plus art show, dealer's room, and a charity auction to benefit the Scholarship Fund, that features hundreds of unusual science fiction and fantasy memerobilia items to bid on.

Furs from other regions are cordially invited, either singly or in club groups. Please note that this is a family-friendly con, and family rated behaviors are requested while we are on-site at the public school.

Anyfur who would like to volunteer for staff can attend for the reduced rate of $12.50 for the weekend.

Want to attend just to relax? You can also register as part of your club and get the group discount rate of $15.00/weekend.  The last date to get group or staff rates is 9/30!

Send any additional questions to me at this address:
Peg Fisher recycler53 at wildmail.com

Regards, Peg